Monday, June 2, 2014

The GOOD Bonus!

It's Back!!!!

I'm so happy to report that It Works has brought back the G.O.O.D Bonus! Which means it's a GREAT Time to JOIN MY TEAM!

What is the GOOD Bonus?
It's Our Get Out Of Debt Bonus
(G.O.O.D)

New Distributors who enroll by June 30, 2014, and achieve the rank of Diamond in their first three full calendar months are eligible for the $10,000 GOOD Bonus!

What is the rank of Diamond?

There are 10 Ranks (levels) you can accomplish as an It Works Distributor:

Distributor - Executive - Ruby - Emerald
Diamond - Double Diamond -Triple Diamond - Presidential - Ambassador - Black Diamond 
 
When you reach Diamond you’ve reached the first Leadership Level, a “Whole’ Notha Level” of bonuses and income earnings potential!

Call me or click on the Join My Team link below and sign up today! It only costs $99 to join. You will be very happy you made this decision. I was and still am! 

It Works is a great company! 

I earned the G.O.O.D. Bonus after my first two months of business. It was such a wonderful achievement!! 
Just think of it...
What Would You Do With $10,000?





 Please Call Me So I Can Get You Enrolled Today!
323-533-5971

or

Click here to...