Saturday, August 9, 2014

Spa Day - It Works Style

Today I am treating myself to my very own Spa Day! 
It Works Style!

Tomorrow Sunday August 10 is a very exciting day for my family and me. My son Tyler Posey (actor/Teen Wolf) will be hosting the Teen Choice Awards 2014 live from the Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, California. Of course we are all going to support him! Therefore I need to Spa it up today.

I may not make it onto the Red Carpet, but I will be camera ready if any media catches the Posey family attending the Teen Choice Awards!

Here is my routine for events like this.

First of all I have a Mani - Pedi appointment at noon! Then when I get home it's all about treating myself to these Fabulous It Works Products.

Facial Mask
This mask is really amazing. I wear it for 45 minutes and my face looks lifted, smooth, and bright! I love it. I use the Facial three days in a row to give me the lift I need. I will also be doing the Facial Mask tomorrow before the show!

Face Refresher Face Treatment: Cleanser - Toner - RepairAge
These products have literally made me look so much younger. My face looks so refreshed and glowing after I apply these to my skin. I rarely need to wear foundation. I simply wash my face with the Cleanser, then spritz with the Toner. It feels so good. After the Toner drys I apply the RepairAge as my facial moisturizer. It feels so delicious and my face radiates sunshine!



Body Wrap: Tummy - Legs - Butt
Hey who doesn't want a Tighter, Toner, Firmer tummy, legs, and butt in just 45 minutes? I know I do!



Skin Treatment: Stretch Mark Cream - Defining Gel
I first apply the Defining Gel all over my body. I let the Gel soak in and dry. Then I top it all off with the Stretch Mark cream. The combination of these two products make my skin and tan glow! Plus I get the benefits of toning, tightening, and firming from the Defining Gel, and the silky smoothness from the Stretch Mark cream. It's an amazing combination!









Please go to my website www.wrapfantastic.myitworks.com to order these products for your own special Spa Day! You will be so happy you did!!

PS: Sign up to become a Loyal Customer and save up to 45% on all our It Works Products!

http://wrapfantastic.myitworks.com/shop/